Put your trust in our specialist: Servane VIALE, an expert with a diploma from UCECAAP (Union des Compagnies d'Experts près la Cour d'Appel d'Aix en Provence). UNIS accredited expert.
Out-of-court appraisal procedure
The appraisal of the market value of a property consists in determining its exact value at a given date :
- The expert visits the property to be appraised and analyzes its composition, condition and surroundings.
- The expert studies all the legal documents at his disposal.
- The appraiser analyzes the property and the market, and checks with the relevant authorities (land registry, notaries), in accordance with the appraisal charter.
- The appraiser delivers the appraisal report in two original copies.
How much does a property valuation cost?
The cost of an appraisal is based on an estimate, depending on the property and the difficulty involved.
By way of example, the expert intervenes in the following fields:
- Share repurchases
- Calculation of occupancy indemnities
Other cases of intervention :
- Commercial matters
- in the event of lease renewal
- determination of new rent or eviction compensation.
Our valuation methods are as follows:
Comparison method : This involves an analysis of the real estate market for properties with comparable characteristics and location.
Capitalization method : The income capitalization method consists of determining the value of a property based on the income it generates. This income is reduced by expenses and then discounted (i.e., the present value of future rent is calculated).
The land and buildings method : This involves valuing the two components of a property: the land, on the one hand, and the buildings, on the other, after applying an allowance for obsolescence.
If you would like further information, please fill in our contact form and
our team will get back to you as soon as possible.